• The pinion support is a new "DAYTONA" style with an extra-large pinion head bearing for support.
• It has dual oiling ports instead of the standard single inlet port found on stock supports.
• It also has the oil return location rotated slightly higher, so the oil stays at the front bearing longer and to avoid a dry start up.
• There is an oil scraper/cup attached to it, so oil is scraped off the ring gear and delivered directly to the pinion bearings.
• In front applications the oil scraper/cup will not be there as it would block oil flow
1310 Yoke - 1.063" x 3.218" outside
1330 Yoke - 1.125" x 3.622" outside
1350 Yoke - 1.188" x 3.622" outside
1410 Yoke - 1.188" x 4.188" outside (Add $100)